A Special Thank You
In Celebration of its 75h anniversary, the National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP) through its members, affiliates and associates has launched a campaign to supporting the Research & Recognition Project. We are grateful for their support!
- RandR project is a 501©3non profit dedicated to providing the nationally need breakthrough in the treatment of Post Traumatic Stress
- The non-drug, reimaging Protocol takes 5 hours and, under strict scientific scrutiny, is eliminating PTS symptoms over 90% in those treated
- Funding is needed to continue research, continue training new counselors and treatment of those suffering.
- We trained 60 counselors in 2018, they have already begun to change lives
Over 90% of the veterans in the first two research studies who received the RTM treatment had complete cessation of nightmares, flashbacks, and the emotional problems related to their traumatic memories.
Let's Beat PTS Together!
Our individual and collective experiences helping others with Reconsolidation of Traumatic Memories technologies demonstrates that RTM methods are effective in facilitating change, promoting personal enrichment, and providing symptom relief.
There are currently thousands of veterans across the world suffering from the damaging effects of Post-Traumatic Stress (PTS). In the US alone, it is estimated that 22 military and ex-military commit suicide EVERY DAY. During initial research studies, the RTM protocol has been shown to treat PTS in five hours. The patients are able to return to the lives they lived before the trauma.
Our Specific Goals Are:
Rolling out a nationally needed training program for licensed mental health professionals to become certified in RTM.
Every year thousands of returning military, state and local police officers, emergency workers and trauma survivors. suffer from Post-Traumatic Stress (PTS). PTS is a devastating condition that can destroy lives and despite being “invisible” externally, is as real as a devastating physical wound for those that suffer its disabling effects.
• More than 256,000 veterans who served in Iraq or Afghanistan have been treated for PTS.
• Up to 40% of returning veterans affected with Post Traumatic Stress remain untreated.
• Approximately 2 million children have one or both parents in the military and are impacted by potential PTS.
• PTS costs Americans more than $15 billion.
A Solution: RTM
Reconsolidation of Traumatic Memories (RTM) uses a short visualization process to retrieve and alter the memory. It is a stress-free method of treatment that has been shown to relieve nightmares and flashback symptoms of PTS for over 90% of those treated, in less than half the time of current therapies, often in fewer than two or three sessions.
With immediate RTM intervention, PTS can be relieved, and our veterans and their families are spared related issues that often develop, including alcohol and drug abuse, family and career disintegration, and even suicide. The belief is that RTM, administered early, will remove years of suffering and disability for our veterans and billions of dollars in extended years of payment for PTS syndrome treatment. It is non-traumatizing and remits the anxious elements of the disorder.
RTM is an innovative, and cost-effective treatment for PTS, but it is not enough. PTS has far-reaching impacts in other areas of a veteran's life. Full clinical treatment for related problems is needed. The therapy, currently in the research and verification phases, has shown dramatic indications of success and projections for additional research are also positive.Click here to learn more.
New Mexico Training